- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technologist Certification or Certified Manufacturing Engineering designation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of process related standards, ISO systems, and production quality control
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint), and CAD or AutoCad Skills.
- Experience in leading Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Ability to problem solve and expedite solutions using logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions and recommend the best one.
- Experience with concrete or cement processing, is an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Position will require some domestic travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Closing Date: 2020-04-25
Interested? Please fill out the form below, we will contact you very soon (To fill out the form, you may use English, French, 汉语, 日本語,한국어, or Tiếng việt):
Contact us to secure a job:
If you have emergent questions, you may send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure containing your Wechat/Line/Whatsapp/Skype contact information when you send an email.